FloricSpacer Games released a new game called Abyss Diver Interactive and the version is 1.0.3. The game’s story is about You’ve somehow found yourself at Outset Town, on the edge of an enormous hole that goes deep into the ground. No one knows how deep it goes and no one knows what lies in the deepest layers of the Abyss. What people do know is that there are incredible wonders to be found, but also a corrupting miasma that infuses the entire area. No one who ventures deep into the Abyss comes out looking the same way they went in. Now, you have a chance to explore the Abyss and see what you can discover, and see the costs you’ll need to pay for those discoveries.
|Windows, Linux, Mac
Game Version Changelog:
0.9.8 Images and wonders and traveling!
- Added ~60 new images to the game which I made using Automatic1111, including ~30 landscape images for the Abyss (found in the camping pages cycling randomly) and many images of companions in various situations and conversations!
- Wonders now work similarly to Relics and Curses with a table that shows them rather than a static image
- Traveling and passing time has been entirely reworked behind the scenes. You can now encounter events allong the way to do anything, rather than only after doing it!
- Added Layer 4 Relic picking up scenes
- Relics and wonders now show both the original cost and the adjusted cost based on all of your modifiers. I’d like to eventually bring this to all time costs in the game to make them more clear and understandable.
- Many new conversations with companions, including Khemia on Layer 6, Saeko on layer 4, a series of romantic convos with Saeko, new sex scene with Saeko, sex scene with Maru if you have high affection and the Firmament Figment, Lily with the Creator’s Bolt, Heavenly Merrymaker, and Acrobatic Accord, Maru with the Smitten Mitt and Pangea Shaker, Saeko with the Tranquility Knell and Giddy Reaper, and Cherry with the Lambent Spectre (this scene has some more variation than the others)
- Added new Princess Protocol Curse to layer 2
- Sex scenes are now gated by your gender-based content filters
- Updated how apparent age is displayed and calculated
- Significant edits to the body swapping content
- The Pocket Hoard can be used in the work in L7
- Companions are now willing to take any Curses that will get them closer to their original body (if you swapped with them or anything similar)
- Rainbow swirl now lets you choose eye and skin color seperately
- The bugs with the conversation counter should be fixed once and for all
- An enormous amount of typo fixes.
- A significant number of bug fixes, too many to list here, especially given some core system changes that took place.
0.9.7 Huge content update!
- Added >40 new conversations with companions, mainly relating to them reacting to Curses you take
- Added new sex scenes with Lily, Cloud, Khemia, and Cherry
- Almost all Curses now have scenes for when you initially take them (>30 new ones in this update)
- Updated the last wonders which had single sentence descriptions
- Pulse Bloom and Luminous Phantasmogoria are now functional
- Full scenes for taking every Relic on Layer 2 and Layer 3
- Relics with explicit gameplay functions are now marked, so you can differentiate them easily
- You can now drop items and Relics you don’t want anymore to reduce your weight burden
- Body swapping causes your icon to swap with the icon of the person you swapped with
- Revamped side bar menu (stats page removed, replaced by Curse page)
- You can now click any Curse on the Curse page to view its image, description, and other info
- Player Icons are now seperate from NPC icons, so you can use custom images for the player icon if you’d like to
- More NPCs on the surface react to how inhuman you look based on the Curses you’ve taken
- You can now have multiple babies in the giving birth scene
- The Dune Devouring Borer now lets you choose which water to drop
- Inanis Ego have been slightly nerfed to be a little easier
- Dominance stat added to Appearance page
- The Daedalus Mechanism can now replace all leg function if you lose your legs
- Glory’s Grasp and Moonwatcher can be installed in the Abyss to circumvent the effects of certain Curses
- Status conditions now compound with each other rather than overwriting each other
- A huge variety of small improvements, typo fixes, and bug fixes. Especially due to the help of Spiky Moth and RimShaun who recently began helping with some of the code on the project.
- Minor bug fix update
- Fixed bug with the shrine. Fixed bug with double trouble. Fixed bug with asset robustness.
Open the html file in your browser. Firefox is recommended, as I’ve seen issues with saves on Chrome and images on Safari. Joiplay is recommended for Android.
This was originally an interactive adaptation of a text-based CYOA from an author who requested to remain anonymous, but the project has somewhat grown beyond the scope of a direct adaptation at this point, as there are significant amounts of scenes/content that were not in the original image CYOA. I’m also seeking continual feedback about what features people would like to see added to the game! Please join the Discord server if you’re interested in keeping up with development, suggesting features, reporting bugs/typos, and asking any questions. The developers are quite active on Discord and will respond to you promptly.