Kelo Games released a new game called Angelica Origins and the version is 0.6.2. The game’s story is about is a fantasy story of an 18-year-old girl in her last year of high school. She had a very common life, but one day all of a sudden, everything slowly begins to change around her. With the help of her mother and her friends, Angelica finds herself facing difficult changes and mysteries about her life and a hidden world full of magic and supernatural creatures. Angelica will also have to face the torments of her red-haired alter ego, who wants to control her. But who is this girl? A twin sister? A vision? A dark side of itself?…
You will follow the story of Angelica, and you will have the opportunity to make choices for her. This will change what will happen around her, and all your options will lead to three different endings. Are you able to unlock the “true” ending?
|File Size:||2.33 GB|
Game Version Changelog:
Official Changelog 0.6.2:
- 108 new images.
- 2 new animations with different versions;
- 2 new scenes (1 adult scene and 1 story scene);
- Full gallery updated to day 8;
- Added text corrections by Spushkin (70% of day 7)(70% of day 8);
- Fixed a bug in the dungeon’s minigame (Thanks to MarktheSaint77);
- Added “relationships points” like the old version of the game (Old saves don’t work.)
- Some ideas from future updates:
- When you interact with a book in the gallery room, you’ll see a little preview picture in the corner of the game window.
WHO IS KELO GAMES?
Ciao, my name is Michele (Mike is fine too.) I’m from Rome, Italy. I’m working as a personal assistant to a disabled person. I studied as a midwife and nurse, but for health problems and bad choices, I wasn’t able to finish my studies. Now I’m perfectly fine, and I’m here to share something special with you. I love video games, and I like adult games too. This is my first project, and I’m putting a lot of passion for creating it. I’m not a pc guy, I’m just a self-learner, and I’m creating this game just for fun and as a hobby (for now?).
WHY KELO GAMES NEED MY SUPPORT?
I’m not without responsibility: I have a family to take care of, a house and bills to pay, my main job may not last forever… just to give you an idea. So, I’m an ordinary guy like you all with the same problems as everybody else, nothing special. Supporting me, you’re helping a guy to be more happy to work on his little project.