Pyorgara Games released a new game called Breaking the Princess and the version is 0.29. The game’s story is about The story is that the titular princess who was assigned to take charge of a remote mining town beset by constant monster attacks. She fires the main character, Hugar, from his position as a local leader for his insubordination when he points out how shit she is at running the place. Eventually, she’s forced to accept that he’s the only one who could maybe save her from being forced to flee back to the capitol in disgrace (as her political enemies intended when they maneuvered for her to be given the assignment), and agrees to his terms of letting him run the place and rewarding good management with sexual favors.
|File Size:||116.6 MB|
|OS:||Windows, Mac, Android|
Game Version Changelog:
- 1 posts down for the cheat password.
- 2 posts down for BtP 0.27.
- 3 posts down for BtP 0.26.
- Look in the OP for the free BtP 0.25 build links.
- All events retouched and rebalanced.
- Most events (new and old) will change as you buy proclamations.
- New proclamation. (Bog hag)
- New proclamation. (Bathhouse 1, 2.1, 2.2, 3, 4.1, 4.2, 5.1, 5.2)
- New proclamation. (Theater 1, 2.1, 2.2, 3, 4.1, 4.2, 5.1, 5.2)
- New event. (Earthquake)
- New event. (High storm)
- New event. (Weakness)
- New event. (Baby boom)
- New event. (Wall works)
- New event. (Bog hag)
- Can now deploy unique units to Bathhouse if proclamation 3 is bought.
- Can now deploy unique units to Theater if proclamation 3 is bought.
- New Bathhouse scenes. (Takgore, Hugar, Julianna, Harmony, Elizabeth)
- New Theater scenes. (Takgore, Hugar, Julianna, Harmony, Elizabeth)
- New CG. (Julianna – Impregnation play)
- New CG. (Harmony – Upside down spank)
- New CG. (Elizabeth – Catnip)
- Added “tutorial replay” in the help screen.
- Added an index to the help screen.
- Update the information in the help screen.
- The “lethal” skill used to give -30 to the live skill of the unit facing it. Now, it always forces a clash.
- The “rage” skill used to always force a clash. Now, whenever this unit gains attack, it gains triple the bonus.
- The “fear” skill now also targets Berzerkers as well as Scrubs.
- The “hero killer” skill now also gives -10 lives to all your troops.
- The “fly” skill used to give double attack. It now allows the monster to directly destroy a building if it is not stopped even if there are still walls to block.
- The “destruction” skill is now added to the wall destroyed total for easy viewing.
- Added a scrollbar to proclamations and made the system dynamic so it can have any number of entries. (Used to only support 11 options.)
- Added “firefighters” 1, 2 and 3 to proclamations.
- Added “Militia” 1, 2 and 3 to proclamations.
- Added “Foremen” 1, 2 and 3 to proclamations.
- Added “Assistants” 1, 2 and 3 to proclamations.
- Added “Trade route” 1, 2 and 3 to proclamations.
- Added “Shock troops” 1, 2 and 3 to proclamations.
- Added “Hunting towers” 1, 2 and 3 to proclamations.
- Added “Civil engineering” 1, 2 and 3 to proclamations.
- Added “Hunting grounds” 1, 2 and 3 to proclamations.
- Added “Festival” 1, 2 and 3 to proclamations.
- Updated the “Fire!” event.
- Updated the “Monster spotted!” event.
- Updated the “Bandit spotted!” event.
- Added new CG (Harmony – C*ck slap)
- Added new CG (Julianna – ATM)
- Added new CG (Elizabeth – B*tt plug tail)
- Fixed A bug where mages could make you win all clashes.
- Fixed A bug where Harmony’s skill to put permanent fear on all scrubs would also target all other units.
- Fixed A bug where monsters with the destruction skill would sometimes do double damage to the walls.
- New banner up there!
- Rearranged the girl’s s*x buttons.
- Made it so that the girl’s s*x options only open if you have the corresponding prerequisite.
- Added the raiding mechanic.
- Added Felicity’s character puppet. (will need a touch up as her linework is slightly pixelated because of an oversight.)
- Intro for Felicity. (new girl)
- Added the new phase starter.
- New CGs (Harmony – n*pple control)
- Updated the tutorial. (for the way actions have changed in the last build)
- Aquarine Bug: The safety could go under 0 or cause an endless source of safety.