Grimdeity Games released a new game called Grandpa’s Treasure and the version is 0.3. The game’s story is about It is an adult-oriented game that focuses on solving a mystery and exploration. It allows the player to freely roam wherever they want and advance the story they see fit. You play a girl named Alissa who received a mysterious envelope from an unknown sender, inside it is a letter telling her that she now owns an entire estate, located away from civilization. Why her of all people? What dark secrets surround the estate? You’ll have to find out…
|File Size:||1.12 GB|
Game Version Changelog:
[You need to have a new save file to make sure the new systems work properly.]
Main Story: Basement and Mountainpass are now accessible with the new chapters.
Sidequests: 2 new sidequests.
Complete rework of old maps.
- 2 New Maps
- 4 New Characters.
- 14 New Scenes: 66 new animations.
- 20 New CGs.
- A bunch of new Items.
- New events across every location.
- QoL changes such as more teleport desinations.
- Quest Journal: now have more detailed logs for easier navigation.
- Gallery: temporarily disabled as it’s breaking saves.
- Teleportation / Flower Circles: now act as a hub, every flower circles are now connected.
- Lighting: now with more visibility and overall better brightness.
- Weather: toned down a bit to reduce screen clutter.
- Characters: in the new chapters, some of the new characters can be controlled.
- Dynamic clothing changes in dialogues
- Multiple characters
- Custom tile sets
- More areas with their own stories that tie into the main story
- Of course, more H-scenes.
What kind of adult content is there?
Currently, the game only has vanilla content but in the future I will keep adding more, such as but not limited to:
Is there any avoidable content?
Besides main story content, you can pretty much avoid almost all content that you don’t want to see. There are contents such as side quests that will show different kind of “scenes” but you, the player, have an option to skip those scenes entirely or maybe find a different way to complete and continue said side quests.