retsymthenam Games released a new game called Good Town Mystery and the version is 1.1. The game’s story is about An investigation quest game for adults. In which you help Anna & Tim, the protagonist duo in the search for Rachel, which has gone missing recently. The game takes place in the small and remote town called “Goodtown”, you will actively search for clues, interrogate the different residents and close friends and slowly but surely make your way in to solving the case.
|File Size:||561.5 MB|
Game Version Changelog:
Update 1.1 – Bob Farm fix + Larger Notepad for android users especially
- It contains a lot of sexual content, and hopefully, long & worthwhile build-ups.
- The game is meant to be played with the sound on since it contains a lot of voices, music, sounds, etc… (No horror elements)
- This is a semi-short and relatively linear game that contains multiple scenes, some secret, which you can unlock.
- The game contains a total of 86 animations
- 71 of which are adult–related animations
- It contains an interrogation mechanic which allow you to ask questions on clues you find and people you meet.
- You may re-visit the scenes you unlock from the main menu.
- The full version (this one) contains the walkthrough in a separate file.