SpicyJam Games released a new game called Grand Smash and the version is 0.69. The game’s story is about You playing as an aspiring, young male tennis player who just left a mentally abusive relationship. After attending your last course in a tennis club, you are ready to unleash your power and your hairy yellow balls. As this game is not played in a theme park, you won’t experience roller coaster-like emotional rides but hold on tight and let the plot plus the huge amount of girls entertain you – spiced with a little bit of humor. This is a VN-style game, so you can forget the grinds for a moment. Just use your racquet as a rocket and whizz into the seductive world of tennis as the next prodigy!
|File Size:||5.40 GB|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Game Version Changelog:
- 22 new scenes with 3 weeks of progression (+11 smaller scenes supporting the new tournament)
- 50+ new pictures
- New characters (Mostly Ebony and Asian girls)
- A new sponsor offer
- Almost 100 pages of new text
- Fixed video autoplay button (the game won’t forget your setting on the next page)
- Finally added the ‘Autowin’ option for those who want even faster matches. Available for Patrons (the code will never change, once you activate it, you’ll have to option forever.)
- Small bug and typo fixes
- 14 new scenes with 1-2 weeks of progression including half of the 3rd Grand Slam tournament
- A medium-sized update with 60+ pages of text
- A few new characters
- More choices/decisions
- I am trying a new way to cut videos to increase quality while keeping the same file size
- Typo fixes
- 17 new scenes with 2-3 weeks of progression
- 100+ new pictures
- This update is not about tennis (you will play only two training matches with Sonny)
- New characters, and progression with a few existing ones
- QoL updates (Ex: Remembering the previous scroll position, especially useful in the gallery.)
- Fixed a few typos (medikit instead of medkit, etc.)
- Small bugfixes
- I didn’t have the audacity to create a Patreon for the very first release or for the second.
- Hopefully the game is somewhat enjoyable, your feedback is much appreciated.
- There is no music in the game, I think royalty-free music can be underwhelming.
- And honestly, you can choose the best music for yourself.
v0.20 – Dominica – Briefcase code: 000
Laptop password: admin
From v0.22, these are the default values, so you just have to click continue.
Extra help if you’re stuck:
v0.35 – Chile – Card game’s correct order: 6, 1, 3, 5, 4, 2
v0.55 – Los Cabos – Carmen’s answers: 4, 2, 4, 3, 1
v0.60 – Winklemon – Sliders: 1st match (4, 3, 2), 2nd match (5, 2, 4), 3rd match (3, 3, 4)
v0.65 – Winklemon – Sliders: 4th match (2, 1, 3), 5th match (5, 4, 3), 6th match (3, 2, 5)
FINAL: Doesn’t matter what you choose on the first 2 sets. 3rd set (1, 5, 5), 4th set (5, 1, 2), 5th set (4, 4, 4)
Full Gallery and Autowin Code have become a benefit for Patrons.