Grove Dev Games released a new game called Grove and the version is 0.307. The game’s story is about Grove is an M/M focused NSFW RPG following the journey of an adventurer as he attempts to venture into the far north of unexplored land. You play as Grove, a skilled dragon explorer and cartographer assisting in the main island colonization. As parties disperse, individuals begin to disappear further toward the cusp of the north. Soon, rumors of curses and monstrous entities encroaching from the northern expanse begin to spread among your ranks. As you near the end of your allocated survey areas, you are given a strange contraption with a marked map, the only guide to its function.
|File Size:||1.44 GB|
Game Version Changelog:
- Added an additional store for Wizz post Quest 4 that includes a HOT coffee bean.
- -Added a plugin that should resolve frame freezing and hitching issues that had cause the screen to freeze, but still allow players to move around.
- Fixed another instance of Mercenary Hub transition inconsistency.
- Added a skip to Rinnal’s pathing in the Quiet Meadow camp, ensuring players don’t get stuck
- Case of the mystery invisible cooke solved.
- Added redundancy OFF switches to disable the fire glow effect when deactivated in the red slime core area. Documents case teleport removes fire upon usage.
- Added an off switch to Tuon’s Bat scene, preventing a lockout when players are attempting to access the slime-slab scene.
- Ensured Shock bombs and Oil Bottles are a guaranteed hit.
- Added Tuon slap to the gallery.
- Shifted coffee bean event down to the chair.
- Fixed Dreams being stuck on the Carrot dream.
- Fixed an issue where the evening mill may lock players out if six quests are completed in a certain order.
- Various grammatical fixes.
NOTE: DO NOT PUT THE GAME DIRECTORY IN A CLOUD SYNC FOLDER! THIS WILL BREAK THE GAME!
Game Images & Screenshots
Win: ANONFILE – GOFILE – MEGA – PIXELDRAIN – UPLOADHAVEN