Big Chungus Productions Games released a new game called Her Heart’s Desire – A Landlord Epic and the version is 1.06. The game’s story is about A struggling writer, you just managed to sell a book for enough money to afford a house. Life in the suburbs promised to be everything you dreamed of in the city: more space, quieter, and maybe without roommates, it was time to kick start your love life. At thirty-four, you weren’t getting any younger. Everything changed when a young college student responded to your advertisement to sublet one of the open bedrooms.
She was blonde, eighteen, and as you quickly discovered, had a secret desire. As her landlord, you have time and feel obligated to help her pursue her fantasies, however depraved they might be. After all, when you thought about kick-starting your love life again, you never imagined it could be so…fulfilling.
|Developer:||Big Chungus Productions|
|File Size:||6.78 GB|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Android|
Game Version Changelog:
v1.06 Audio Edition
- A rich, detailed story line to explore with choices that influence the story
- More than 101,000 words of text in the current edition, more than a full length novel.
- Crisp, beautiful images rendered in glorious HD
- 3,600+ full HD images in the game – so far.
- Music and sound effects that deepen the experience in game
- 120+ music tracks & sound effects.
- 30FPS animations – both adult and nonadult
- 32 fully animated adult scenes with 340+ unique animations with erotic sound effects that enhance the experience, easily accessible from the Replay feature. 29 in the main game, and 3 in the bonus section.
- Fetishes / tags – F solo, M/F, M/F/F, F/F, F/F/F, lesbian, oral, harem, vaginal, anal, group, squirt, toys, voyeurism, spanking, domination, corruption, humor, first person POV, pregnancy.
- Audio edition update notes
- Image transitions for the first act – previously, I was using “with dissolve,” only on all the images, but I’ve added some zoom, and other effects, for new images. In particular, these are great for scenes where the dialogue or text emphasizes the character is looking at a specific place…now, the camera zooms in as well. It’s awesome.
- 35+ new audio effects throughout the first act, from the beginning of the game to the first night with Rose & Lily in MC’s house where a knock at the door signals the start of the next scene, and the last of the image + audio transitions.
- Bug fixes for nicknames – I’m not 100% certain this is fixed, but there was a massive issue early in the game that destroyed these variables, those have been fixed.
- At least two different lighter animations early in the game had the wrong images showing, those have been addressed.
- Other smaller spelling, grammar, other fixes as well.