Belle Games released a new game called Long Live the Princess and the version is 1.0.0. The game’s story is about The King is dead. His daughter, Princess Selena, is set to take the crown. But something is wrong. Murder, backstabbing, and visions of extinction threaten to bring ruin to all that is good. And at the heart of it all is a tale of personal tragedy and lost love. You are a Truthsayer. Yours is the ability to tell if someone is lying. With your mentor dead, it is up to you to protect the Princess when she arrives in your hometown for her coronation.
But a secretive old crone and her foul-mouthed pixie assistant have different plans for you. With a newly learned ability to uncover secrets and use them to your own advantage, you are tasked with getting close to Princess Selena to save her from her darkness. But to achieve that, you must practice by getting close to the women in town. Real close. And as you venture towards your destiny, someone is watching you closely…
|File Size:||1.29 GB|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Android|
Game Version Changelog:
- Invalidated existing saves from versions before 1.0.0.
- Updates to most remaining (9+) outdated sex scenes, improving animation, frame rates, and lighting. A few scenes were left untouched because they looked decent enough despite their technical limitations. Complete list of updated scenes:
The first threesome with Callie and Evelyn.
Primrose on all fours.
Samarra seated outside.
Samarra on all fours.
Nell’s first HJ.
Nell’s repeatable HJ in tent.
69 with the Leanan Sídhe.
All Thaddeus scenes.
- At the end of the prologue, you will now be given a choice between playing with or without a time limit.
- The Fairy Queen’s vision and associated puzzle have both been redesigned.
- Added an achievement system containing 62 achievements for you to find and collect. Can you get the elusive Electrum achievement?
- Visual updates to a few non-animated scenes.
- Updated a considerable amount of dialogue throughout the entire game. This includes fixes to consistency, clarity, and even rewrites where the text’s original intent was not correctly represented.
- Tutorial message boxes no longer refer to outdated game mechanics.
- Donating 10 copper to the church no longer counts as 1 copper behind the scenes, which fixes a progression issue with Sister Agnes.
- You could get locked out of obtaining Callie’s panties legitimately. Eased up the requirements.
- Belle now refers to the player by their actual name instead of nickname during replays. This is to prevent inconsistencies such as “virgin” when that would make no sense.
- Seducing Lilith now requires a courage check in addition to the existing charisma check.
- In NG+, if your Pathfinding is already at max and you have already cast Dispel Magic before starting your training with Erato, you can now skip training entirely. This only works under those exact conditions.
- Primrose will now act less affectionate when paying you for your work if you have declined her romantic offer.
- You can no longer send Evelyn to seduce Callie if you are already in a relationship with Callie. Cleaned up the way these relationships interact in general.
- Fixed a few inconsistencies in the epilogue where choices and actions were not adequately reflected.
- Town map: Fixed clipping issues with the hotspots, slightly increased hotspot size, and moved the marker for leaving town so that it won’t interfere with the UI on Android.
- During Primrose’s investigation, there were reports that clones of Samarra and Nell were wandering around town. The clones have been taken out back and shot. Their attempt at hijacking the map icons has also been thwarted.
- You can now talk to Thaddeus or train with him if Evelyn takes a break in the upper training grounds. Additionally, added some dialogue to help figure out when he is available.
- Significant rebalancing of Primrose’s relationship stats. The buildup of Primrose’s love now begins at a much earlier stage, and the dialogue provides more explicit guidance on where to focus your attention. This makes seduction far more predictable and transparent than before.
- Somewhat reduced the relationship requirements for Primrose in NG+ due to spending less time in the library in this mode.
- Making incorrect guesses in the town hall puzzle will now give you a new hint after every guess instead of every third.
- Added a few new lines of dialogue and a new pose to Sister Agnes’s altar sex scene.
- Primrose’s father now also drinks on Tuesdays.
- Reduced the Courage requirement for visiting the Fairy Queen for the first time from 3 to 2.
- Added a new Courage check to revisit the Fairy Queen after your first encounter.
- More consistent feedback when passing ability tests outside of night scenes.
- Adjustments to music triggers, mainly to reduce the number of quiet sections in the game.
- Added names to secrets that previously had none.
- Increased the Perversity requirement for buttsex with Erato from 2 to 3.
- Reduced the cost of paying for the customer’s clothes in Callie’s store from 20 to 15 copper.
- Repeatable sex scenes with Primrose no longer take up an action.
- Thaddeus and Evelyn will not fool around until the game’s second week.
- You can no longer send Nell to the Fairy Queen without first solving her dark secret.
- Samarra’s tent sex scene is now repeatable.
- Added the Thaddeus scenes to Evelyn’s gallery.
- Belle now has several more nicknames she can give you. You are unlikely to see them all in one game.
- Significantly increased the number of clues that can be presented to Thaddeus at the town hall.
- Expanded the “harem ending” slightly.
- Moved a misplaced dialogue section when asking Callie for sex before buttering her up.
- Added a secret way to get Evelyn pregnant without having to be in a relationship with her and without her leaving town. This option is hidden until the exact requirements appear and disappears once it is no longer relevant.
- Reduced the height of the abilities screen to match the actual number of abilities in the game.
- You can no longer train or have sex with Erato immediately after a climax.
- The river is no longer available as a location during the prologue in NG+.
- Belle will no longer encourage you to do Courage training in NG+ when you are already fully trained.
- Prevented the Perversity unlock event with the Leanan Sídhe from happening in NG+ if you had already unlocked it.
- Sister Agnes is no longer available in the church while she is visiting Callie’s store.
- Removed the Sound slider from the preferences since it is not used.
Please note: The walkthrough is written and maintained by WTFosaurus. Asking me (the developer) for newer versions of it is pointless. I will release them when I get them. Additionally, I can’t help you if you have a problem with the walkthrough. Ask the community for help instead, for example, through the game’s Discord server.
The walkthrough contains references to Evelyn content that is no longer in the game. If you don’t recognize the choices you are presented with, use your best judgment. The progression through the game is unchanged, so the walkthrough should otherwise still be valid.
Game Images & Screenshots
Win/Linux: GOFILE – MIXDROP – UPLOADHAVEN – MEGA
Mac: GOFILE – MIXDROP – UPLOADHAVEN – MEGA
Android: GOFILE – MIXDROP – UPLOADHAVEN – MEGA