Huli Games released a new game called Lovelust: Project Stockholm and the version is 1.03. The game’s story is about Play as a college student who impulsively kidnaps his classmate or teacher as he struggles with his past and deals with the present. With multiple endings, it is your choice to do the right thing or the lewd thing. Is the connection you two share real? All the things you two have done, the fun you two have had, were they all fake? Was any of this worth it?
|File Size:||676 MB|
Game Version Changelog:
- Internal view/xray mode added
- Gallery map added (map where you can restart the game to go for different endings and view all scenes)
- Old artwork for story scenes remade
- Quality of life changes added
- fixed animation error for Morgan’s prologue lust bed side scene replay
- fixed animation error for Suzy’s prologue lust bed missionary scene replay
- fixed rain continuing after woods ending
- further fix Suzy’s woods ending bugs (rain, going through objects)
- gallery phone menu not going back to proper options
- lowered price for ring item
- added controls tutorial in new game
- Save issue fixed
There’s no torture, physical harm, S&M, etc. To avoid things from getting screwed, don’t use old saves in the new versions of the game. (ex. Don’t use 0.37 saves in 0.38) Android version can be kinda screwy.