Monster Souls Games released a new game called Monster Souls and the version is 0.2.9.1. The game’s story is about Monster Souls an NSFW RPG featuring gay interactions with monsters and other characters. A protagonist is a young man with the unique power to absorb a monster’s essence into his body and gain their powers by transforming into monster-human hybrid forms.
|File Size:||440.3 MB|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Game Version Changelog:
- You can no longer skip the billboard scene and go straight to the Warlock’s manor
- Fixed soft lock from interacting with the patron monuments
- Fixed fast travel option from billboard being accessible at the wrong times
- Fixed the dungeon exit trigger after defeating the slime king
- Fixed an issue where Hero could get permanently stuck in one of his monster forms after retrieving the beast soulgem. If he is already stuck in your save file you can send your save to be edited.
- Temporarily reduced Alpha wolf’s surrender difficulty to zero until I get a chance to redesign the encounter to have a surrender screen.
- Experimental feature: When hero is more than two levels above an enemy, the enemy party will receive a heavy debuff at the start of the battle.
- WASD or Arrow keys to move
- Space for Jump
- Left Shift for Special Action(ie “Crouching” used with the slime form)
- Left Ctrl for Dash
- E for character screen (Class, Equipment)
- Q for item quick menu (outside battle)
ESC for game options menu(only quit game for now)
Debug hotkeys may cause sequence breaks and game stopping bugs, use with caution. (If you don’t want to play through the whole dungeon againto watch the scene with Ash,go into your bedroom and hit F2.)
- F2 Secret Test Scene (Dungeon Version)
- F4 Skip Scene
- F8 Skip to final boss (hit esc and resume to unlock after using)
Controller can be used but it might be a little buggy right now (The selection cursor may disappear, use the mouse to select something again) See the input tab when you run the game for more options.