青茶 Games released a new game called One Girl’s Adventure in Another World and the version is 1.0. The game’s story is about Kanahara Yume, on her way home from her last day of high school, has an unexpected encounter… And finds herself… In an Other World!? She soon meets a young man with magical talent… And finds she must collect a huge sum of money to return home! This is only the beginning! What adventures await her? To make her way home, Yume will travel the other world and face unimaginable dangers with the help of her new friends! And don’t forget some part-time work!
Game Version Changelog:
v1.0 Release translation completed
The translation was done using tools but it’s pretty heavily edited and more-or-less fully playtested. The end result is not professional, but it’s pretty good. There are sure to be spelling errors and typos I missed. If you let me know, I’ll compile them and make an update down the line.
I’ve spent enough time in this game that I’ve lost objectivity. It is far from perfect but I don’t want to prime anyone with the parts that bothered me. Instead, I’ll point out some of the game’s notable strengths and leave the weaknesses for you to identify for yourself. If you enjoy the genre, this is an excellent entry.
- There is a lot of nice-looking art. There are some repeated poses but most scenes have several unique pieces, each with a few variations.
- The protagonist is fun to spend the game with. She is well written to be smart, brave, and kind with an excellent balance of innocence and lust. The female MC is the PoV character for me so having a likable protagonist is a big bonus!
- The plot is simple but not entirely cliché. It’s overall above par. Worldbuilding is light and integrated well, though this is a general strength of the in media res structure of the isekai genre
- The genre staples of rape and NTR are present and common but large portions of the game are remarkably sex-positive. This is especially true of the brothel!
Substantial bug fixes were implemented during translation as well as some features from the latest official release (which contains no new content)
- Fixed a bug where Anna could be interacted with during her introduction.
- Fixed various translation typos that lost the closing chevron from the name marker.
- Corrected some names in the final Veloja diner scene
- Re-positioned the sconces that seemed to have fallen off the Adventurer’s Guild wall
- Removed excess portals from the Sacred Forest
- could walk onto Lord Otto’s roof from beside his house
- could walk north into the void from the path towards the mysterious when first accessible. This lets you get to the portal leading west, bypassing the gate.
- could stand on the secret door in the waterfall forest before the event becomes available
- could walk off the edge of the cliff in the waterfall forest into some rocks
- Fixed a bug where the Bandit boss appeared and disappeared at the wrong times during his trip from the Black Bazaar.
- After entering No-Name Trail and leaving by the path to Veloja, the rain would never stop.
- The black market guard didn’t properly move out of the way after the pass is acquired.
- After leaving the girl’s house in the Black Slum, the player was teleported inside her front door.
- Corrected payments to match the text or text to match payments according to context.
- Filled in some missing map display names where context suggests they were intended
- When Yume’s Libido was between 20 and 30, the first panty peep event could be started but not completed. It can no longer be started more than once. Same as above but for the first stripping event and the first time he masturbates.
- The bunny outfit used the wrong base body art in one stance.
- The repeating portion of the Bunnygirl Paradise dialogue was… messed up. Untangled and improved it to the best of my ability.
- fixed the order of action of various events
- Fixed the order of various dialogue lines to match the events described
- The Desert Star’s armor type was “None” making it unequippable
- Same with Aquamarine Pendant
- The entirety of the third scene in the sexual slavery Bad End was overwritten by a repetition of an earlier scene. I recovered it from the copy in the recollection room.
- Teleportation idols (any many other events) had the incorrect selections keyed to ‘cancel’
- Switches in the Forest Ruins would only show the proper dialogue if activated in the right order. They can now be activated in either order as was clearly the intent.
- Yume received a duplicate swimsuit when she first changed for work
- Added a small event to explain the sudden appearance of the reverse bunnysuit
- Several special enemies stopped acting after several rounds of combat, mainly due to running out of MP. They now have attacks they can continue using rather than politely waiting to die
- Added idols to the Black Bazaar and near the Sacred Spring to make travel less unpleasant.
- Progressing between ~ 20 and ~45 Libido was only possible through the maid job, the use of aphrodisiacs, or hugging a lot of vagrants. I tweaked some numbers so that the Seaside Refreshments job is an alternate, less rape-y route.