Sprinting Cucumber Games released a new game called Rewind and the version is 0.3.0.5. The game’s story is about After a long night correcting the codebase for a new Web 3.0 Meme Sock Generator, you left work before the morning traffic hit. As the sun peaked over the skyline, you meandered your way through the streets, looking at the morning scenery: trees, mailboxes, lesbians making out at the park. That last one held your fancy for a while, and then…. things turned strange.
The Goddess seems like a bitch, straight up. Like, why she gotta be that way? Anyway, long story short, now you’re an infant on a never-ending quest. As you grow, you’ll encounter good people, bad people, strange people, cat people, elf people, god-type people… and then you’ll die. And then you’ll start again. But this time it’ll be different. You’ve learned some things, after all. That damn chicken can’t boss you around forever.
|File Size:||1.30 GB|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Android|
Game Version Changelog:
- Exploration mode has been added to the game (this includes 3 titles, various items, and one scene).
- Cooking has been added to the game (recipes, items, titles).
- 40 additional story and sneak scenes for Marla/Lani have been added.
- Lani/Marla affection scenes have been added (continuation of previous Lani camping content, accessible from new ‘lani/marla’ icon on map).
- Three animations(!) for Lani’s new affection scenes.
- 7 additional prayers are available for each God (bringing total to 10 per statue).
- Devout’ title is now available (unlocked by praying).
- -Merchant’ title is now available (unlocked by spending money).
- Tent can now be upgraded to level 2 (visual/performance changes, but no new scenes at this time). – Less intense Lani massage scenes have been added.
- Additional conversations have been added with parents regarding titles (morning of day 5).
- Soul Box levels 5 and 6 have been added.
- Death conversations with the Goddess of Time have been expanded (no new visuals in this update).
- Skill books are now accessed from your bedroom desk. This change was made to correct a random crash error when the game attempted to load books from the inventory.
- Lani’s massage scenes are now triggered by sparring/working out in addition to random events.
- Undiscovered flags are now marked with ‘???’ instead of the flag descriptions and images.
- Lowered the requirements for the ‘Magic Adept’ title.
- ‘Killed by Monsters’ and ‘Killed by Poison’ added to death counters.
- Various typos
- Lani’s feet are no longer missing in pajama sneak content.
- Clothes have been corrected on Bess’s sprite.
- Watching the prologue again no longer breaks the soul wallet.
- Equipping a weapon while another weapon is equipped will no longer delete the previously equipped weapon.
- Buying bulk potions now works correctly (no double pay, proper discounts).
- Soul Box no longer breaks when saving unequipped armor.
- Game now autosaves every 5th morning.
- Leveling up a skill beyond level 10 no longer crashes the game.
- Android version now has a second persistent save location to allow players to uninstall without losing save files (this now requires that the player give permission to the app to save on their device).
I have a developer thread here, showing some of my workflow from Daz to Maya and so forth. This initial release contains multiple story and game elements, but none of them are fully implemented (clothing changes are in there for one character, skill checks and fight scenes are there but not animated), I’ve put in the first few sex scenes, but none include the main character, and the initial story is hinted at quite a few places, but the soft barriers to getting through to those areas are currently not implemented. That said, there are a few hours of gameplay. I hope everyone enjoys it, and critiques are certainly welcome… just don’t mention how hideous my animation code is, because I know and will make a function for that shit in the next release. Cheers!