onionlover Games released a new game called The Family’s Curse and the version is 0.8.2. The game’s story is about Getting to college while still being a virgin is not the plan for most people, especially for a young gay men like you. As a new school resolution, you promise that you will stop being boring and get your cherry pop. However, living in a middle of a conservative town and in the same house with your workaholics step-father and demure older step-brother, this goal isn’t easy to achieve. Or is it?
|File Size:||206.4 MB|
Game Version Changelog:
Scenes in this patch:
- 2 new f*ck scenes with the bully (1 has w*tersport element – can opt in and out in preferences)
- 1 new secret ending for the bully (knowing his secret, confronting & agreeing with him to get this ending)
- 1 non-repeatable bl*wjob scene with the professor
- 1 repeatable bl*wjob scene with the police
For the gift scenes you need to talk with the Thuy character as per usual:
- The professor: you need to reach blowjob stage to see the gift option
- The police: you need to finish the expedition and arrive back home to see the gift option
- Lust: helps you unlock more actions with the characters thus reaching the “good” endings. Using actions against the characters without meeting the lust requirements causes suspicion gain and affection loss. Here are the checkpoints:
- 00: You can only tease that character.
- 10: You can accidentally touch their crotch.
- 20: You can offer them handjobs.
- 30: You can offer them blowjobs but requires initiation from the handjob scene.
- 40: You can have sex with them but requires initiation from the blowjob scene.
- Affection: affects ALL the sex scenes, how they will treat you (love-making or hate-fucking). The scenes will dynamically change depending on the affection value:
- 01-10: Scenes will be changed to the tone of hate-fucking.
- 11-20: Scenes will be changed to the tone of dislike.
- 21-40: Scenes will be changed to the tone of good-nature and casual.
- 41-45: Scenes will be changed to the tone of desire and love.
- Suspicion: once you reach maximum you will get the bad endings. Some notes:
- Affection of the characters will influence the amount of suspicion they gain. i.e with 45 affection, you will almost never get any suspicion. However, with 0 affection the suspicion gain is devastating since if they hate you that much, they will be extra wary of you.
- You can lower suspicion by drinking beers with the characters.
- If you unlocked sex with the character, there will be a passive suspicion gain daily:
- After 1st handjob: 2 suspicion/day
- After 1st blowjob: 3 suspicion/day
- After 1st fuck: 5 suspicion/day
- Endings: there are now three for each of the character.
- Bad ending: simply get the suspicion to 100. It is 100% worth exploring this ending if you like a little bit of heartbreak.
- Good “hate” ending: requires you to have 0 affection to a character and 50 lust. You can talk to them and there is an option to reach this ending.
- Good “love” ending: requires you to have 45 affection to a character and 50 lust. You can talk to them and there is an option to reach this ending.
- There are the memories menu after the ending to serves as a gallery for all the scenes. Please note that if you don’t see it during the playthrough, they will not show up.
- Misc systems:
- Horniness: if you go on for 12 hours without a release, you will spontaneously grope other characters leading to suspicion gain and affection loss.
- Hunger: if you go on for 24 hours without eating you will get a trip to hospital which will lead to suspicion gain to bro & dad. You can eat during breakfast (7-8:00), lunch (12-13:00), dinner (19-20:00) at home or whenever at the fast food restaurant at the cost of $10.
- Sleep: if you go on for 48 hours without sleeping, you will get a trip to hospital which will lead to suspicion gain to bro & dad.