Chrysanthemum Games released a new game called The Stillness and the version is Chp.1. The game’s story is about “All of humanity’s problems stem from man’s inability to sit quietly in a room alone.” – Blaise Pascal What do you do when you can’t fight off your demons? You run. Run like hell, and pray to all of the gods that you never trip. All of that running has brought you to your third school in as many months. It was the only school left in the Mainland that would accept you even with a record like yours. You’re all too aware that you’re on your last chance, and that last chance is St. Vera’s. An inclusion school that will accept anyone regardless of their race, background or circumstances.
It becomes evident almost immediately that everyone there ended up at a place like this for a reason. In a past that you are staunchly against confronting, you faced far more terrifying things, but somehow you get the feeling that this school is going to be the end of you. Beggars can’t be choosers though, and frankly, your legs are starting to get tired.
|File Size:||166.0 MB|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Game Version Changelog:
- First release – woo!
- ~350 renders (30-60 minutes of playtime)
- An introduction to nearly the entire main cast (with hints at future characters)
Hi there, I’m Chrys! The Stillness is my first foray into any kind of game development. I’m an avid reader and have been writing stories for as long as I can remember. I’ve played tons of adult games on this site, which inspired me to try my hand at developing one myself.
The Stillness is heavily influenced by many of my favorite authors (Brandon Sanderson, Scott Lynch, Joe Abercrombie to name a few) and was originally a story I was writing as a novel, which I wrote a decent chunk of before deciding I wanted to try this. The story lent itself well to the VN format I felt, so here we are!
To answer what I know are going to be the most asked questions:
1. No, there will be no NTR. Ever.
2. Yes, this is a harem game, so there will be a harem ending.
3. No, you won’t accidentally lock yourself out of anyone’s path. There will be a clear choice of whether or not you want to pursue a relationship with each character.
4. Yeah, the renders can use some work. I wasn’t kidding when I said this was my first try at this. I’ll get better, promise!