Noir Desir Games released a new game called Thinking About You and the version is 0.9.1. The game’s story is about “Our hero is a late-teens doting younger brother with a love for books. When we enter the story, our hero is preparing for his new employment by moving in with his sister, Julia, since her home is much closer to the bookstore where he now works. Julia is a mid-20’s banker who, once close to our hero, had drifted apart when she went to college. She is an intelligent skeptic with a good sense of humor and a soft spot for her little brother. She lives with her roommate, Eva, who we find won’t be home for a few days (not in the demo). It seems Eva had a rather unfortunate first meeting with our hero, but he aims mend their friendship. As of now, our hero’s main concern is a man named David, who Julia works with. He must get David to leave Julia alone at all costs.”
|File Size:||1.78 GB|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Android|
Game Version Changelog:
- What’s new in v0.8?
- The next part of the story.
- New erotic scene with Julia (massage, vaginal sex).
- Game size reduced to 1.3 GB.
- Android version.
Info for Android Version:
- Now the game can be displayed in landscape or portrait orientation. The previous version was displayed only in horizontal orientation, which caused problems on some devices.
- I’ve fixed a problem with several .jpg files.
- Other known issues:
- On some devices you need a lot of free space, probably about 4 – 5 GB, to install the game. This free space is only needed for installation, not for playing.
- On some devices, there may be problems if you try to install the game on a microSD card.
- On some devices, the game may not work if you’re using automatic screen brightness adjustment.