Reinbach Games released a new game called This Romantic World and the version is 1.5. The game’s story is about Taking place in the same “Switchverse” as Reinbach’s ongoing comic series Switch and This Romantic World. Play as Isaac Marx as he is aided by a giant purple demon woman named Switch in his goal of fucking every girl in town.
|File Size:||1.38 GB|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Game Version Changelog:
- Overhauled vast majority of the girls character models.
- Various Comic Panels reworked with updated graphics, especially those with Isaac in them.
- Reworked the GUI.
- Added numerous music and sound effects.
- Reworked Switch, she now speaks with Isaac frequently when he completes the main girls quest lines divulging the Lore of the Crawlers and the Guardians.
- Added the ending.
- Fixed (hopefully) errors with Chloe blinking.
- Fixed missing Switch side images during conversations (mainly Jane’s quest)
- Fixed a missing PNG file for Kristina.
- Fixed a soft lock bug where completing two girls on the same day triggered some old code (this has been removed now) making it impossible for the player to complete the game
- Fixed an issue that caused a soft lock when you angered Chloe at the beginning of the game – she would stay mad at you forever, never allowing you into her bedroom. Once you find Casey and Bria in the shower, she should forgive you and allow you back into her inner sanctum.
- Fixed an issue where completing 8 out the 9 main girls would trigger a new cutscene but Switch would say there was two more girls to go still (sorry but still only 9 main girls).
- Fixed a continuity error, where Raina’s questline would trigger a scripted event when you returned home. Even if Chloe was mad at you.
- Fixed an allowing a player to endlessly play back Switch’s last conversation with Isaac when exiting Elianna’s dream.