ITRoy Games released a new game called To Be a King and the version is Ch.11. The game’s story is about As a newly appointed royal minister, brought in after the previous minister was deposed, you take your position during a time of uncertainty. You’ve been loyal to the king ever since you two rose up the military ranks together. After the previous king died under mysterious circumstances, the current king took his position. You were sent to reinforce the eastern part of the kingdom, and your victories earned new territory and riches for your king, your soldiers, and yourself.
Three recent assassination attempts, mercifully failed ones, have left the entire kingdom on edge. Are you entering a greater position of power during a time where your role can be solidified? Or will you be swiftly removed as the kingdom continues to unravel? Throughout your time, you’ll learn more behind who really controls power in the kingdom, uncover plots against the kingdom, and have the possibility of romance (but you’ll have to tread carefully as each romance can put you at risk). Your choices will determine not only your future but that of the kingdom.
|Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Game Version Changelog:
- 1652 new renders
- 21 new scenes
- 8 new lewd scenes
- 119 (!!) new renders added (Unlockable with Magistrates or Governors tiers)
- 3 new characters introduced
- A special way to recognize your top 3 love interests
- Updated music & sound effects with normalization, new music, and new VA acted sound effects for Chapter 11
- Recap of previous events added to the start of Chapter 11 (skippable)
- Graphics overhaul in new render engine
- Adjustable text size for dialogue text (available under settings)
- Fixed bug with Tullia not displaying in the harem section of the codex
- Updated harem in codex to reflect additional paths
- Typo/code fixes.