Kinkreed Team Games released a new game called Viastopia and the version is 0.8. The game’s story is about In a world where evil has triumphed, one man sets forth on a journey that will change his life forever. Try to survive in this grotesque adult rpg inspired by Black Souls and YIIK. Will you make it through VIASTOPIA? Or will you succumb to the madness?
|File Size:||348.98 MB|
Game Version Changelog:
- added an animated scene for Sarah
- added WIP overworld environment
Added a new event with Maid Lucah
“Mystery of the Basement PART 1”
- In this update we’ve been focused on fleshing out the world and introducing many new characters, as well as a new faction.
- Said characters aren’t organically introduced yet, but you can check out their sprites on our discord server.
- As mentioned, this update is going to be bigger, therefore it’ll be split into multiple parts. In the next update we’ll work on the overworld, setting you free from the confines of the dungeon.
- For the things we have right now (organically)- there’s a new event with the Maid Lucah, featuring 5 cgs.
- Thank you for all your support.
- Team Kinkreed
So what’s the game about?
Viastopia is an RPG focusing on three main aspects: exploration, character progression and the expansion of your very own sex dungeon. In the game you’ll come upon five unique dungeons connected through an open world full of different factions, sidequests and adventures. There’s only one dungeon available so far, but that’ll change in future updates.
Viastopia’s combat is turn based. You can upgrade your character in many ways, making it possible to have many different builds. Some things like which faction you’ll allign with will also influence the type of powers you could get.
Your personal dungeon
As the story progresses you’ll become the owner of your personal sex dungeon. In said dungeon you’ll store your harem. As you’ll go along many new upgrades might become available, including new toys, rooms, as well as different positions for the girls.
We’ve got many great ideas we’d love to implement. The game is going to be updated very regularly (biweekly) so we’re kindly asking for your support. Right now we’re focusing on adding missing animations, implementing the dating system and adding a brand new character.