Siren’s Domain Games released a new game called Zombie’s Retreat 2: Gridlocked and the version is 0.16 Beta. The game’s story is “Welcome to Crimson City! A city known for it’s diverse districts, cutting-edge technology, and promising citizens. However, everyone has their own dark secrets to hide. When a strange zombie outbreak occurs, it’s up to one hero to save the beautiful women remaining and put a stop to this horrible mystery plaguing his home.”
Zombie’s Retreat 2 is an action RPG involving a young (18yo) adult caught up in a horrible incident. Taking place shortly after the events of Zombie’s Retreat 1, our hero will learn more about the true mysteries involving the zombie outbreak while rebuilding his own district: The Grid.
Game Version Changelog:
Beta 0.14.4 Changelog
- +Added the “Maiden” fountain appearance option
- It becomes available after completing Meredith’s story. Requires Water Filter(+) to craft
- Fixed a few bugs with various constructions
- Fixed bug where advanced garden wasn’t giving ex
== Brick & Metal Harvesting ==
A new crafting item is included with your crafting guide. The Heavy Hammer is a breakable tool that can harvest brick from new brick piles laying around the city. This should allow for a less RNG-dependent way to gather brick for buildings. Brick isn’t used much currently, but in the future it will be a key resource for buildings in The Grid.
The metal-cutting saw is also now dual-purpose! It can still cut holes through fences to progress, but there are also metal deposits around the city. These are a bit more rare and take longer to replenish, but should be very worthwhile!
== Other Changes ==
- Added option to skip Day 1 tutorial
- Fruit Salad is now craftable from Stacy’s Diner
- Increases the rewards from harvesting wood/brick/metal
- Frozen Latte’s effects apply to scavenging wood & brick as well as fishing
- It’s overall speed increase has been drastically improved
- Regular scavenge spot speed slightly faster in general
- Added Stacy Sweets Stash in Crimson City High & Tidy Room in Crimson Apts (more will still be added with new maps)
- Added new wood scavenging point in front of Crimson City High
I won’t stop until I learn the truth… No matter the cost.
Lucy is a new recruit to the Crimson City Police Force’s detective branch. She joined with a very important purpose. Maybe we’ll get to learn just what that reasoning is as the story moves forward.
== Support ==
While the Beta version of Zombie’s Retreat 2 will be Free to Play, the final version of Zombie’s Retreat 2 will be for sale.
This project is made possible through the generous support of Patreon supporters! If you are interested in helping fund the continued development of Zombie’s Retreat 2, or would just like to see more regular updates on the project, visit here: Zombie’s Retreat