MrDots Games released a new game called Dating My Daughter and the version is Ch. 1-4 v1.00. The game’s story is about Main Plot: You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn’t seen his daughter in years. Now that she’s 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
|File Size:||1.94 GB|
|Version:||Ch. 1-4 v1.00|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Android|
Game Version Changelog:
- One question we have been asked a lot recently has been: How many endings will there be in the game?
- After completing Melody a few years ago and going back over some of the fan feedback for the endings that we created for that VN, it gave us some great ideas for how we should go about creating the endings for DMD.
- Rather than “us” telling you what the best ending is to F and D’s story, the endings that we have created will allow “you” the player, to determine what your best ending is. We understand that everyone’s ideal ending will be different for everyone.
- Hopefully, we’ve created an ending that satisfies both your hopes and desires
- When we left our two main characters at the conclusion of Day 49, D had managed to land one of two major jobs working for music superstar, Koko.
- One of those jobs may sound better than the other, but that may not necessarily suit you and your daughter’s lifestyle (not to mention how it could affect your private life).
- And if you are looking to start a family with your daughter, there’s also that to take into consideration.
- All up, there are 15 endings in the game. However, six of the endings have two different versions for each, with one or more differences between both.
- We’ve also added a Koko option to the “Relationships” menu which will be in the bottom right-hand side of that screen.
- It will become available as soon as Day 50 begins.
Even though it’s been just over six years since the very first update was released, it sure doesn’t feel like it’s been that long. So much has happened since our “D” showed up on you, her father’s doorstep. DMD has changed my life and also others who have worked with me on this project Me and my main writer, HearszAM feel incredibly privileged to be able to do this for a living and we’ve never taken it for granted. Whenever we’ve been told that it couldn’t be done, we always believed we could give the game the conclusion that it has always deserved. Of course, none of this would have been possible without all of your generosity and support over this time.
You, the fans deserve these ending(s) as much as anyone else. The success of DMD has enabled us to not only have better lives but to also create two more VN’s – Melody and Sunshine Love. And we have no intention of stopping, as we’ll also be releasing a brand-new game sometime in 2023: Stay tuned for some previews in the new year! Creating DMD hasn’t always been smooth sailing, but in this industry, it sometimes isn’t. It can be tiring, stressful, incredibly challenging… But that’s just part and parcel of what we do. In saying that, it’s also been a lot of fun, a great way to meet and talk to like-minded people and the most important thing for us is that our imaginations are challenged every single day.
It’s not always perfect but we know that it can’t always be like that. People every so often ask me or my team, “How do you get into this kind of industry?” And my answer is always the same: “All you need to do is have an idea, be willing to always learn and discover new ways of doing things, but most importantly: never give up.” We learn new things almost every single day (even six years later) and we have every intention of evolving and improving the quality of our future games. Finishing DMD has been a huge goal of ours over the past few years now and as sad as it is to see it finally come to an end, we also feel comfortable with our decision to finally conclude it.