Avian Games released a new game called Last Wish and the version is 0.3. The game’s story is about You playing as a young mana user who’s about to make his first step in developing into a full-fledged Awakener by participating in the academy entry exam and becoming an apprentice. Unfortunately, things don’t go as smoothly as you hoped they would, and you end up attracting much more attention than you’d want. In a world where power is everything, will you manage to not only survive, but thrive?
|File Size:||1.17 GB|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Android|
Game Version Changelog:
- 12,458 words added.
- Continue main story
- 1 New Luna event.
- 1 New Marika event.
- 1 New Carrie event.
- 1 New Siri event
- Added Discord Presence – it’s turned OFF by default
- New location – Moonlight Tapestry – you can meet some nice girls there.
- Reworked quest UI window
- Reworked stats UI window
- Reworked church faction window
- Added ability to rank up in the Church and the event when doing so.
- New job type in the church – exploration. Exploring can permamently increase your stats, as well as there’s a chance of finding an artifact, or triggering a special event.
- New docks location.
- Expanded main city(not fully explorable yet)
- Orphanage’s yard location added, you can find Luna there.
- Midnight’s card added to the list, Mabel’s removed(for now.)
- Changed the game’s name to Last Wish.
Important note : To continue from a 0.2.1 save file, go to the adventurer’s guild building immediately after loading.