Faerin Games released a new game called Midnight Sin and the version is 0.1.6. The game’s story is about This is a tech release of Faerins latest game Midnight Sin. You play as the bodyguard to a mother and her three beautiful daughters. You live in a lavish mansion with the family and have to protect them from harm, whilst also breaking down the barriers that they have put up. Each girl has a different personality and you will have to navigate these to get closer to them.
|File Size:||556.6 MB|
Game Version Changelog:
Here’s this month’s update of Midnight Sin.
I’ve finished the last few things for the engine and added the introduction story.
For next month the only thing left to do is to add is a short “tutorial” and then you’ll be able to start roaming the mansion and interacting with the girls.
I should be able to add a good number of dialogue and interactions with the girls next month and expect I will pick up the pace after that now the engine is done.
I hope you all like where it’s going so far
All the best,
- The laundry room.
- Added the final scene interactions with the maids.
- Added the introduction story.
- Added scrolling images.
- Added scrolling back through the dialogue now shows the corresponding images/animations.
- Added sound effects.
- Added a skip speed setting.
- Added an option to show/hide navigation arrows.
- Fixed some graphic glitches when skipping through images.
Midnight Sin v0.1.1
Hey guys, Here’s this month’s update of Midnight Sin. Honestly, it’s still mostly a test/demo version, as there isn’t any actual content yet. Implementing the dialog editor and setting up all the times tables and interaction renders took up a lot of time. But now most of that is finished, I expect to be able to focus on adding content starting next month. If you want to play the actual story, I’d suggest you skip this one. But if you are interested in seeing how everything is developing, have a look and let me know your thoughts! All the best,
• Added the 2 maid characters (Rebecca & Kate) and their profile pages.
• Added interaction images for all the girls (weekdays only, so far) and implemented their
• Added paper-doll animations for each of the girls and their different outfits.
• Added the second half of the backyard and the arboretum.
• Added an interaction highlight on mouseover (this can be enabled/disabled in the settings).
• Added the current day of the week to the clock.
• Implemented room locks (and you will now be kicked out if you wait inside a locked room).
• Your current location is now shown on the map (highlighted room)