keyclap Games released a new game called Our Bright Days and the version is 0.1.2a. The game’s story is about Animated 3DCG Non-Visual Novel about a small family that moved to a new city. Different stories, open world, relationship building and much more!
|File Size:||708.3 MB|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Android|
Game Version Changelog:
This is alpha release! English version is sill being edited by a proofreader, so for now only my clumsy translation is present in the game
• Dialogues: +1327
• Renders: +644
• Animations: +1
• Fruits: +2
• QR Codes: +2
• Optimize repeating text blocks in multiple complex screens.
• Improve the image prediction system and fix memory leaks.
• Add a better version of tooltips.
• Update the font file (edit some bad looking letters and add an accent mark).
• Rework the gallery GUI.
• Game interface hides when something shows up on top of it.
• The scene effector now uses Ren’Py camera.
• Completely overhauled the controls in the game.
• Global text size scaling.
• Textbox background opacity.
• Double click or long press (on mobiles) to open images in posts, messages or in the gallery.
• A bluelight filter.
• Made the game sensitive to muted channels (some scenes based on audio will be shorter)
• Made the game more suitable for gamepads.
• Scan QR codes with your camera to unlock tracks.
• More dialogue choices for different auras (rocker, pop, indie)
• Update the park location and fill it with citizens (test)
• Create wallpapers from photos saved in albums (additional blackout, blur and parallax settings)
• The ability to choose phone notification sounds.
• In-game time added. Toggle between IRL and in-game one in the phone settings.
• Better environment sounds and audio triggers.
• Preview images of save files when hovering over the Continue and Quick Save buttons.
• New locations in the house.
• Re-render some old scenes to make them logically fit.
• Adaptive images for different languages.
• Separate effectors for the city map and other scenes to make the transition look smoother.
• Variables re-saver for supporting new changes in the game code (pretty much a simple workaround for backward compatibility)
• Animated money value change.
• Get the name of any currently playing song.
• Special smartphone notifications.
• A listener that detects whether the player sees a photo or buys/drops/uses an item, etc.
• City street names added.
• Other many improvements and optimizations…
• Made lots of anatomical adjustments (necks, teeth, noses).
• Reduced the weight of Lucy’s body to make her look more like a teen.
• Optimized all the characters and scenes to make it possible to render big scenes.
What’s special about this game?
I spent almost 3 years improving my skills in 3D modelling, coding, sculpting, animating and building pipelines before releasing the game. I tried to make my characters look different from other 3DCG games made with Daz, so that’s why my girls were made from a scratch. Their textures were completely reworked and every pose and render are being corrected by hands. I use proprietary scripts to speed up my workflow and unlock all the possibilities of the programs that I use.
Game Images & Screenshots
Win/Linux: MEGA – MEDIAFIRE – WORKUPLOAD – MIXDROP – GOFILE
Mac: MEGA – MEDIAFIRE – WORKUPLOAD – MIXDROP – GOFILE
Android: MEGA – MEDIAFIRE – WORKUPLOAD – MIXDROP – GOFILE