Soul Persona Games released a new game called Shards of Her and the version is 0.1.7. The game’s story is about Hundreds of years ago, Michael, a demi-god with a heart full of love, experienced the profound loss of his beloved. She disappeared, leaving no trace behind. Whether she perished or merely vanished remains a mystery. Despite his tireless search, she remained elusive. Eventually, he resigned himself to her absence, though he held her dear in his heart.
But Michael’s world was turned upside down when Hemera, a once-beautiful goddess with unmatched beauty, cast him out of their sanctuary with a whisper. It was a place where light once thrived but grew dim when she vanished. Hemera’s actions stirred something within him, reigniting his quest for answers about her fate…
As he embarks on a new quest for truth, he finds himself caught in the middle of an upcoming war against humans and the remaining gods. Stories tell of a sorceress with the power to manipulate time and bend the gods to her will. The answer to her disappearance might be somewhere in between…
|File Size:||1.70 GB|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Game Version Changelog:
- SplashScreen Changed
- Script fixes for ACT 1
- ADDED Izanami into the CHARACTERS Showcase.
- ADDED MUSIC ROOM which can be accessed from Main Menu (for ACT 1).
- Script and spellcheck fixes.
- Preparation made for the release of ACT 2.
- Fixed an updated version of AME-MIKOTO not showing up in CHARACTERS.
- Adjustments to TIMELINE Menu (added “BACK” button, previously you had to ESC or RightClick to Exit).
- Default Volume raised up to 0.60 (Before the default was at 0.40, this does not overwrite your own settings).
- Improvements made to the CHARACTERS Showcase.
- UI changes to the Quit Menu.
- Added missing images + some content
- Engine updated to the latest version of RenPy 8.1.1
- Additional script fixes for ACT 1
- Option to set the transparency of dialogue TextBox (Options -> “TEXTBOX OPACITY”)
- UI Updates for Showcase Menu
- Visual Improvements for some parts in ACT 1
- Additional animations added (for Omikami and EMMA)
And many more, but that’s up to you to get to know them! Embark on a journey of epic proportions with Michael, as he sets out to unravel the mystery of his lost love, a puzzle that has plagued him for decades. Despite his heartache, Michael is determined to uncover the truth, for he knows that his soul will never rest until he finds it.