Hot Ramen Games released a new game called Stellar Incognita and the version is 0.5.0. The game’s story is about Stellar Incognita a sci-fi visual novel with multiple branching paths and endings, built around the central themes of mind control and corruption. The year is 3922 and humanity is colonizing the vast reaches of wild and unknown space, known as the STELLAR INCOGNITA. You play the role of Sagacious-6, a nefarious and opportunistic clone worker that researches forbidden technologies for mind manipulation and corruption, in order to seek a life of indulgence and self-satisfaction. Set on a mission of revenge at the outset of the story, what fate awaits Sagacious-6 in the STELLAR INCOGNITA?
|File Size:||1.22 GB|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Android|
Game Version Changelog:
- +222 images
- +11 endings
- Start of the “Athenium Heist” story-arc (after returning to Tenebra).
- Continuation of the “Build Lab” story-arc.
- Start of the “Nanite Jellysuit” story-arc.
- Links to walkthrough files are below to guide you to the new content for this version.
- +305 images
- +7 endings
- Continuation of the “Smuggler” story-arc.
- Continuation of the “Cyberian” (demi-god) story-arc.
- If you want to get straight into the new content, I’ve put links to downloadable walkthrough files below to guide you.
- +373 images
- +12 endings
- If you want to get straight into the new content, the new story branches open up with the following choices:
- Hacking Device > Frame Xandra > Smuggler > Enslave
- Neural Inhibitor > Exploit his weakness > Go to Tenebra > Kiyomi > Seduce > Help Up > Betray > Claim > Data Heist
- Neural Inhibitor > Exploit his weakness > Go to Syndicate > Cyberian
- Also, you can check out my PATREON page to download public walkthrough charts of the current build of the game.
After playing visual novel games made in Ren’Py, I thought I could make my own game that I would personally want to play and enjoy. This is my first project to really learn how the Ren’Py engine works. With every update, I will add new story branches, characters, scenarios and endings. The current storyboard design has over 100 planned endings in total by v1.0.0.