Kompas Productions Games released a new game called Summertime Saga and the version is 0.20.16 Pre-tech. The game’s story is about Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his adventures as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals. Adding to the list of problems, our young hero needs to save enough money for his college semester and find a date for prom night!
|File Size:||1.11 GB|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Android|
Game Version Changelog:
- Expanded five existing scenes with six new animated positions.
- Each position has new unique sex dialogue.
- One has new lead-out dialogue too.
- Added one new micro quest with an all-new scene and repeatable variant.
- Scenes with variants will now indicate how many have been unlocked and the total available.
- Corrected small framing issue with The Fisherman’s Daughter animation assets.
- Fixed problem with some sex scene dialogue not being played, or playing at the wrong time.
- Corrected quirk with Cookie Jar rescue code to avoid future foot-gunning.
- Ensured that the correct background is used in the lead-out of Helen’s second cookie jar scene.
- Updated a few Cookie Jar scenes that were showing art for the wrong time of day.
Sister’s Computer: BAD MONSTER
Porn Channel Sub: L6bv12R
Porn Channel Pass: 12345
! Note: Messing around in the console can cause serious bugs, only enable console if you
know what you’re doing and are happy to take the risk.
1) From the main game directory navigate to the renpy folder, then open the common folder
2) Find the 00console.rpy file and open with notepad++
3) Search for the line: # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
4) Edit the line below from: config.console = False to config.console = True
5) Save and close the file
To open the console in game press: SHIFT + O
To close the console type in “exit” or right click
- Stat increase (+1, Max 10):
- Increasing stats via the console WILL cause bugs, as events will not fire (especially
- around the sister story line) so these instructions have been removed.
– Set Money: